in Lonavla with 6 bedrooms for 20 guests
Bali is a popular holiday destination in Indonesia and that's no surprise considering how affordable it is. A safe and comfortable way to experience Bali in India this resort style villa offers a quality range of accommodation and facilities without losing that authentic Balinese touch. Although the top holiday resorts in Bali still vary in terms of price range and facilities, this resort style villa offers great variety for you, with so much to choose from.The Amara Villa is a family owned and operated resort style villa in Lonavala consisting of 6 luxuriously built bedrooms, majestically situated in the valley of Pawna. The resort is also well known by sophisticated secret tropical hideaways and as a destination that places emphasis on the best of privacy, comfort, romantic, pampering luxury and bliss. All the private bedrooms are luxuriously appointed with the latest electronic amenities, highly sanitised bathrooms, and king size bed with lush bedding. Each bedroom offers spacious yet cozy outdoor spaces with stunning valley views.
Let me walk you through the villa-
Bedrooms: 6 bedrooms (3 bedrooms and 1 kids room in main front area and 2 bedrooms in Guesthouse area.)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners
- All bedrooms have outdoor access.
- Bedrooms have double beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room has seating arrangements for 8-10 people
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Open dining space:
- It is a well-equipped kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator and a gas stove.
- Crockery is available for 10 people.
- Huge dining space like a restaurant for more than 10 people.
Pool, Lawn and Games:
- Huge private Swimming pool
- The lawn is well maintained and manicured for kids to play around.
- Number of indoor and outdoor games like pool table, turf court, soccer table and many more.
-Entire garden access.
- We'd be grateful if you could bear in mind that our villa is a family home, and run as casually and warmly as any family home should be. However, this is a luxurious villa perfect for homestays, so do not expect a 5-star hotel experience with 24-hour service. Let it make you feel like you are at home.
- There are occasional power cuts. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs.
Villa Specific House Rules :
- No smoking allowed in the villa including the patio region. Smoking is allowed in the garden and the pathway area only.
- IDs are required for all guests
- Guests are request you to refrain from plucking fruits or flowers at the house.
Customise your stay
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery
deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping.
We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs,
butlers or complete bespoke experiences.
Non Veg Consumption
Lonavla Maharashtra , India
- Although the whole property comprises of 6 bedrooms, We only provide 4 bedrooms in the base price where we allow upto 12 people. Access to additional 2 rooms can be given at an additional cost.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and bank transfers for
stays with at least 7 days’ notice.
Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full
refund. Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus
Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. See More