in North Goa with 5 bedrooms for 15 guests
Once you step inside this elegant hilltop villa with spectacular views and unique interiors, it will be clear how the owners’ design aesthetic has seamlessly blurred the line between indoor and outdoor living, centered around a long 22-metre lap pool. Surrounded by greenery around the villa within it’s boundaries and around it, you will feel close to nature, though with all the amenities of luxury living.
With a generous footprint, the house has a natural sandy colour palette on the walls and floor to bring in the outside warmth. You can choose between the five beachy yet traditional rooms, each welcoming you five-star hotel grade mattresses, private bathroom, and an air of modernity with floor to ceiling windows and doors, allowing the spectacular panoramic views of Saipem’s river, fishing boats or the surrounding forest to serve as art. All bedrooms and the living areas are air-conditioned.
From cosy or grand living to a private pool, this villa extends the pleasures of a luxury villa holiday to offer something for every conceivable taste. Easy to reach, but hard to leave, Cliffhouse unravels a mix of culture, cuisine, coast and countryside. Exchange stories with family or simply have a good time with your friends in two large living rooms or outdoors next to the pool. You can step out of your room and bliss out with the views from your private pool – it’s the perfect getaway for those looking for a tranquil escape.
The culinary traditions that Goa harbours are bound to delight any food connoisseur. This villa comes equipped with an open plan Pogen Pohl kitchen with wine fridge, coffee machine, teppan grill, steam and traditional ovens and stove. So, whether you have an in-house chef or prefer to test your cooking skills to the test, you’ll enjoy the experience.
The pool area is a delight. The gazebo around the pool is the most popular place to lounge in the evenings. The villa is as romantic as it’s fun and is fit for groups and families.
Lastly, we bet you will agree that there’s something beguiling about being close to the beach, with the ocean a short drive or bike ride away.
Let me walk you through the villa
Bedrooms: (2 bedrooms on the ground floor & 3 on the first floor)
- The villa has 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms
- 3 of the rooms have a balcony which opens up to a stunning view
- Each bedroom can occupy up to 3 people with extra mattress
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The huge living area is welcoming and has offers many comfortable seating options.
- Living area is completely air conditioned.
- First floor has additional living area where we have a TV with satellite connection
- The villa has 5 attached washrooms (one in each room)
- Additional powder room is available in the living area
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
- Attached washroom is the master bedroom is an open washroom which also has a stone bath tub
- We have a full fledged kitchen with most of the equipments you will ever require in a home
- Its a state of the art kitchen with four gas burners & teppanyaki station.
- We also have a coffee machine, wine chiller, heavy duty microwave, oven.
Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi:
- The villa has a 22 meter infinity lap pool with a poolside seating area.
- We have sunbeds near the pool as well as floaters to use in the pool.
- We also have an open air Jacuzzi.
Explore villas by experiences
Customise your stay
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery
deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping.
We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs,
butlers or complete bespoke experiences.
Non Veg Consumption
North Goa Goa , India
Maintaining the essence of a classic Goan village, the villa is surrounded by lush green trees, churches , famous eateries, restaurants like House of Llyods, night clubs like LPK and is close to Candolim beach (5 minutes drive) and Coco Beach.
We can help you get rented vehicles (two wheelers and cars). The best way to reach the villa is to book a prepaid taxi from the airport (We can help in booking that for you as well at a reasonable price). Airport is approximately 40 kms away. Nearest railway station is Thivim (~30 kms).
Payment & Cancellation Policy
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and bank transfers for
stays with at least 7 days’ notice.
Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full
refund. Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus
Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. See More