in North Goa with 5 bedrooms for 15 guests
Once you step inside this modern bungalow with equivalently envious interiors it will be clear to you of how the architect has beautifully blurred the line between the inside and the outside. The greenery around the villa is the charming owner’s pride and joy, with eastern-inspired plants lending an exotic air, and plenty of outdoor lounging.
Given the generous footprint of the house, the house edges towards a sandy colour palette to bring in the outside warmth. The modern villa sports grey granite for flooring, and lighter shades for ceiling and walls in certain rooms. You can choose between the contemporary yet traditional rooms, each welcoming you with an air of Goa’s modernity with its chic French windows, flawless flooring, and a private open bathroom with a fabulous Jacuzzi/bathtub. Choose to live in the nature room if you’d like to watch through the treetops while you sip on your freshly brewed coffee. The house establishes a strong connection to nature with the help of suitable fenestration. All bedrooms and the living room are air-conditioned.
From cosy barn conversions to a private pool, this villa extends the pleasures of a luxury villa holiday to offer something for every conceivable taste. Easy to reach, but rather harder to leave, visit villa 9 to unravel a mix of culture, cuisine, coast and countryside. Exchange stories with family or simply have a good time with your friends in two large living rooms or outdoors next to the pool. You can step out of your room and bliss out with the views from your private pool – it’s the perfect getaway for those looking for a tranquil escape.
Moreover, the culinary traditions that Goa harbours are bound to delight any food connoisseur. Our in house chef will make sure that the rich culinary legacy of Goa is taken forward when they serve the exotic mélange of traditional Goa. In the evening, laze around the pool to catch a stunning view of the sky that a city seldom permits. Everything, right from the decor to the snazzy infinity pool, has a trendy, youthful and modern vibe to it.
The pool area is a delight. The gazebo around the pool is the best place to lounge in the evenings, with bright blue lights zesting up the atmosphere. The villa is as romantic as it’s fun and is fit for a couple, two couples or even a family. Nothing quite compares a family vacation close to the beach, especially when it features a private pool and a high-end smart modular kitchen for home-cooked style meals!
Lastly, we bet you will agree that there’s something beguiling about being close to the beach, with the ocean mere meters away and this is why meals at the villa are served in the open dining area – your dishes get naturally salted!
Let me walk you through the villa
Bedrooms: (2 bedrooms on the ground floor & 3 on the first floor)
- The villa has 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms
- 3 of the rooms have a balcony which opens up to a stunning view
- Each bedroom can occupy up to 3 people with extra mattress
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The huge living area is welcoming and has offers many comfortable seating options.
- Living area is completely air conditioned.
- First floor has additional living area where we have a TV with satellite connection
- The villa has 5 attached washrooms (one in each room)
- Additional powder room is available in the living area
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
- Attached washroom is the master bedroom is an open washroom which also has a stone bath tub
- We have a full fledged kitchen with most of the equipments you will ever require in a home
- Its a state of the art kitchen with four gas burners & teppanyaki station.
- We also have a coffee machine, wine chiller, heavy duty microwave, oven.
Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi:
- The villa has a 20 meter infinity lap pool with a poolside seating area.
- We have sunbeds near the pool as well as floaters to use in the pool.
- We also have an open air Jacuzzi.
Explore villas by experiences
Customise your stay
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery
deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping.
We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs,
butlers or complete bespoke experiences.
Non Veg Consumption
North Goa Goa , India
Maintaining the essence of a classic Goan village, the villa is surrounded by lush green trees, churches , famous eateries, restaurants like House of Llyods, night clubs like LPK and is close to Candolim beach (5 minutes drive) and Coco Beach.
We can help you get rented vehicles (two wheelers and cars). The best way to reach the villa is to book a prepaid taxi from the airport (We can help in booking that for you as well at a reasonable price). Airport is approximately 40 kms away. Nearest railway station is Thivim (~30 kms).
Payment & Cancellation Policy
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and bank transfers for
stays with at least 7 days’ notice.
Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full
refund. Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus
Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. See More